Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ASTM A36,A572 Grade 50||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dip Galvanziation And Color Painting|
|Connection:||Fasteners Connection||Type:||Angle Steel Tower|
|Galvanization Standards:||ASTM A123||Wind Speed:||Up To 250KM/H|
|Allowable Deflection:||0.5-1.0 Degree Operational Speed||Earthquake Resistance:||Magnitude 8|
40m Galvanized Angle Steel Tower,
ASTM A123 Angle Steel Tower,
Grade 50 Angle Steel Tower
Self-supporting 40m Galvanized Angle Steel Tower for Communication
Telecommunications towers are usually high-rise structures designed to support telecommunications and broadcast antennas, such as television and radio. The two main types are pull structures and self-supporting structures. Telecom towers are tensioned or propped up by people, and are basically tensioned cables, while self-supporting towers are not tensioned by people. The telecommunications tower is usually one of the tallest man-made structures. They are also called masts and are usually named after the broadcasting organization that originally manufactured them or currently uses them.
|tower type||telecommunication tower|
|tower application||support antennas for telecommunications and broadcasting|
|related towers||angle steel tower, steel tube pole|
|raw material||angle lattice steel, steel tube, monopole|
|coating||hot dip galvanized|
|process||welding, punching holes, slipping and flanged connection|
After precise investigation, control and final approval, the plan is sent to the production unit; each part is cut, bent or/and perforated by a very advanced CNC machine, and then is packaged, stored and transferred to the installation site before Galvanized to protect the steel from corrosion.
There are many types of telecommunications towers, which can be classified according to their structural functions.
The main types of telecommunication towers and related accessories:
Gay Mast Tower
GSM antenna bracket
1. The single tube tower is composed of a single tube and accessories, and the main material is generally made of steel plate bending.
2. The cross-section of the tower is round or polygonal, connected by internal flanges, external flanges or plug-ins.
3. Ladder and rest platform can be installed in the tower, and communication equipment can also be safely installed in it.
4. According to the customer's choice, the ladder can be placed inside or outside.
5. Using international advanced design concepts and calculation methods, the tower slope can be adjusted according to geological and climatic conditions.
6. Convenient and safe installation, small footprint and easy selection.
Contact Person: aggie